Home & Lifestyle Food & Drink Storage Kids Litterless Lunch Lunch Containers OmieLife Pink Berry OmieBox
OmieLife Pink Berry OmieBox
OmieBox is the first leak- proof bento lunch box for kids that stores hot and cold food together. The bento compartments are double walled, air insulated and leak- proof, so it keeps fruits and vegetables cool and fresh. You won’t need a separate lunch box because OmieBox comes with a handle, so it is the only container you need to store and transport food to school. OmieBox has a clean, modern design, and it’s so easy to use it’ll change the way you think about school lunches.
- Integrated stainless steel insulated bowl provides maximum heat- retention to keep food warm until lunch time
- Double layer, air insulated tray keeps fruits and vegetables in side compartments cool
- Unique ergonomic design that's easy for kids to use
- Built in handle- easy transportation
- Leak- proof compartments keep food separate and mess free
- Adjustable divider keeps everything separate so that foods don't touch
- 18/8 food grade stainless steel, BPA- Free, Phthalate- free plastic, food grade silicon
- 7.2 x 6.8 x 2.9"
- Long compartment: 15 oz
- Short compartment: 10 oz
- Square compartment: 25 oz
- Insulated container: 7.5 oz
No Information Provided
Similar Kids Litterless Lunch
Other OmieLife Products
Rated 5 out of 5 by Juliebee from GAME CHANGER I have a picky eater that hates sandwiches so this lunch box just change my life. She started kindergarten and its the perfect lunchbox. The thermos keeps warm, it super resistant and washes easily. A parents best friend. Expensive but worth every penny.
Date published: 2020-09-22
Rated 2 out of 5 by Elenice from Beautiful I bought to my daughter but she can't close it because there's ba gap. She needs strength that it doesn't yet have. But I love buying at Well, employees are always ready to help.
Date published: 2020-08-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by Andrea from Bought the lunch box 2 weeks ago for my 6 years daughter. So far I am very pleased with the product.
Date published: 2020-09-13