Oral-B Glide Pro-Health Clinical Protection Floss helps reverse gingivitis in 2 weeks.
- Slides up to 50% more easily in tight spaces versus the leading floss.
- Effectively removes plaque and food particles in between teeth to help prevent cavities
- Invigorates gums and provides a minty cool feeling every time you floss.
- Light coating of natural wax for improved grip
- Gently stimulates gums
- Removes plaque to help reverse gingivitis in 2 weeks
Similar Floss & Interdental
Other Oral-B Products
Elizabeth: more than a year ago
This floss amazed me...at first. It WAS the best floss I ever used. Then some weeks after starting to use it, I began to notice brownish colored stains on the edges of my teeth and in between my teeth near the gums where the floss went. I found out later after researching that this floss has the staining ingredient Cetylpyridinium Chloride. I am not kidding. This floss stained my teeth brown all in between my teeth! I had to get a cleaning and the hygenist thought I hadn't been flossing! This Cetylpyridinium Chloride is the same ingredient in the pro health rinses and toothpaste that are causing people brown stains. This ingredient should be on the packaging!!! And it's not. I switched to glide comfort plus floss instead which does not stain my teeth and doesn't have this staining ingredient. So buyer beware!