This brush can remove up to 99.7% of plaque in hard to reach areas in deep clean mode.***
- Floss Action refill brush head with Indicator bristles which fade half-way to indicate when to replace brush head for better cleaning
- Wireless SmartGuide provides real-time feedback to guide brushing
- Hard brushing alert
- Waterproof ergonomic handle
- Professional timer
- 5 cleaning modes (Daily Clean, Deep Clean, Sensitive, Whitening, and Massage)
- In handle display with charge level display, and portable charging station
*Does not replace flossing. **vs. a regular manual toothbrush. ***Based on single use brushing study.
Similar Toothbrushes & Oral Cleansers
Other Oral-B Products
Paul: more than a year ago
If you're a lazy brusher like me then an electric toothbrush is a must. The problem is finding a good one that lasts. I've tried a few electric toothbrushes and I have to say this one is a keeper! Many brush head options, and an amazing battery. A full charge gets you through a full week!7
neil: more than a year ago
Great toothbrush , many brushing options , 5 in total , from aggressive to mild . Really reaches between teeth and below gum line . Battery last quite a while between charges , longer than my last one . . Travel case is a big plus as well . The warning light when applying to much pressure is good as well . My teeth have never felt cleaner
With the right pre rinse and toothpaste it really get rid of plaque . Well worth the money .