Recommended Use: Helps to stimulate appetite and relieve mild digestive upset.
- Ages 2-4: 2 mL, 2 times per day;
- ages 5-9: 2 mL, 3 times per day;
- ages 10-14: 4 mL, 3 times per day.
Ingredients: (Each mL contains)
- Caraway (Carum carvi, 1:5 seed extract) 93.2mg,
- Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla, 1:4 flower extract) 83.3mg,
- Peppermint (Mentha x piperita 1:4 leaf extract 50mg.
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Glycerin, citric acid.
Cautions and Warnings: Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or experiencing acute abdominal pain, or if you have anaemia or gallstones. Hypersensitivity has been known to occur - discontinue use if so.
Contraindications: Do not use if you are allergic to plants of the carrot or daisy family.