- Rotate tabs to easily adjust Grinder setting from fine to coarse
- Non-corrosive ceramic grinder won’t absorb flavors or odors
- Clear acrylic body highlights contents and indicates when it is time to refill
- Holds 116 g of coarse salt
- Grinder rests flat when upside down for easy refilling
- Simply turn Grinder over and unscrew cap to refill
- Stainless steel accents for kitchen-to-table appeal
Similar Kitchen Tools & Gadgets
Other OXO Products
Ingrid: a few months ago
I love this grinder use it every day.
One thing I noticed, is that when switching to a coarser grind, it's a bit difficult to push the setting back to fine grind-but I use the fine grind almost always. It's the perfect size .. doesn't have to be re-filled every week- comfortable to hold, and the ceramic grinder works effortlessly. I'm very happy with this purchase !
Terry: more than a year ago
We have been using this grinder for several months now and love the design and look. Initially purchased it after reading a review that this was one of the better grinders for pink Himalayan rock salt, which has a high moisture content and can rust the mechanism of your salt grinder (which it did with our last grinder). The OXO grinder has a ceramic grinder, which won't rust. So impressed with this we purchased the matching pepper mill a few weeks later.
JYu: more than a year ago
I love these! They are simple and modern.
I love how easy they are to use, and my arms don't get as tired twisting it. The fact that it doesn't make a mess on my counter is a huge bonus!
Maybe I'm just used to poorly made grinders, but this one grinds pretty evenly - no large chunks that get missed! I would recommend this grinder to anyone looking for a new one!