OXO Tot Bib Grey
Description & Features
Make mealtime messes manageable with the OXO Tot Bib. The soft, food-safe pocket is wide enough to catch virtually any stray pieces of food that miss baby’s mouth. The fabric portion of the Bib provides ample coverage to protect baby’s clothes, and is shaped for comfort during mealtime.
- When you’re out and about, simply roll the Bib’s fabric into the silicone pocket, secure closed and tuck into a diaper bag.
- The silicone pocket keeps the messy Bib away from the contents of the diaper bag.
- Easy-to-use hook and loop closure is secure enough to resist tot’s tugging (really!) and is adjustable as your little one grows.
- The Bib’s length and soft pocket won’t interfere with the high chair tray or table.
- Both the fabric and silicone materials are easy to wipe clean.
- BPA, PVC, and phthalate free.
No Information Provided
Similar Baby Dishes, Cups & Bibs
Other OXO Tot Products
Rated 2 out of 5 by Aamy from very heavy In theory the pocket is very helpful so food doesn't fall on baby's lap, but the bib is so heavy and synthetic that it feels like I'm prepping him for x-rays at the dentist every time I rip open the industrial grade velcro and strap it on him. He hates it. I'm going to look for something much lighter and less heavy duty.
Date published: 2020-05-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by AP from Finally! The perfect bib! The best bib I have used with my little ones. It catches pretty much everything and easy for my little one to scoop out of once his tray is empty. It is comfortable for him and easy to wash and dry for the next meal. Thank you oxo tot and well.ca for offering great products.
Date published: 2021-03-17
Rated 3 out of 5 by SB88 from Good design, not perfect This is the first bib for feeding time we've tried, and it's not bad, but it's not as easy to clean and dry as I'd hoped and I'm not sure how long the upper part will last. It catches messes and folds up nicely, but I don't love how prominent the branding is.
Date published: 2021-08-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by Katz61 from A Must Have Bib! I bought this for my Granddaughter & it isn’t far the best bib I have bought! Most food is now contained in the silicone pouch & not everywhere else! After done you just have to wipe it, or as I do often, I throw it in my dishwater & then hang to dry!
Date published: 2021-02-21