- One-handed usage makes changing time a breeze
- Weighted plate dispenses one wipe at a time and keeps the next wipe ready, upright and waiting
- Dispenser lid opens with a simple push
- Silicone gasket in lid keeps wipes fresh and moist
- Non-slip feet and weighted plate keep Dispenser in place on changing table or back of toilet
- Clear indicator window on front
- Easy-to-clean polished plastic construction
- Fits up to 100 wipes
- Can also be used with cloth wipes
Other OXO Tot Products
Kiera: more than a year ago
This product is pretty good. It does, more or less what it says it will - It's easy to open and close with your hands full of baby or a dirty diaper, and usually gives you one wipe per pull, nice and easy. There is no mechanism to fail, so you don't have to worry about it stopping working. The downsides are that it is way overpriced for what it is, though there doesn't seem to be another option on the market. Sometimes you have to hunt for the start of the next wipe as it doesn't come up when the last was pulled, but it happens way less than before I had the dispenser. And lastly - the stickers are a super pain in the butt to get off.
Overall I'm glad I got it, though a bit miffed that a simple plastic box with a weight inside cost as much as it did.
Sarah: more than a year ago
This dispenser is fantastic! It looks great and it's easy to use - what more could you ask for? So far, the seal has done a great job keeping wipes moist and the weight on the inside allows you to easily grab 1 wipe at time. It has an easy press down function to open the top, so you only need to use one hand and can keep another on a squirmy baby!
I had no problems just peeling the stickers off and no sticky/gross residue was left.
Kelly: more than a year ago
I LOVE this dispenser for cloth wipes. It's easy and fantastic to use with a homemade wipes solution. On the flip side I used an acid-tone free nail polish remover to get the sticker glue off the top and it stripped the varnish off the plastic and now smells like poison. Perhaps goo-gone would have been a better route.