Penny Lane Organics Cold Pressed Castor Oil
- Castor oil helps soften and hydrate dry and damaged skin. It penetrates deeply and stimulates the production of collagen and elastin which delays the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, giving the skin smoother, softer and younger look.
- Castor oil is an excellent remedy for acne prone skin since it contains Ricinoleic acid which fights off the acne-causing bacteria.
- Due to high concentration of fatty acids castor oil is a wonderful moisturizer that helps eliminate dry patches and restore hydration of the skin. Only a little amount of castor oil is needed for this purpose.
- Fatty acids in castor oil help soften and diminish the scar tissue slowly while encouraging the growth of healthy tissues around it.
- Castor oil is perfect for treating stretch marks
- Castor oil promotes hair growth when applied topically to the scalp as it boosts blood circulation to the follicles, leading to faster hair growth. The oil also has omega-6 essential fatty acids, responsible for healthy hair.
- Helps thicken eyebrows and eyelashes
- Castor oil is a great remedy for treating arthritis. Its anti-inflammatory properties make it an ideal massage oil for relieving joint pain, nerve inflammation and sore muscle
- It’s used to sooth and calm the sunburns
- And there are many other benefits and applications for this wonderful oil.
- Take a piece of soft cotton fabric or a cotton ball and soak it in castor oil. Press out excess oil and place on the affected area that you want to treat, such as dry skin patch, eyebrows, etc.
- To treat achy joints place cotton fabric soaked in castor oil over the joint and cover with a plastic wrap. Place a hot water bottle or heating pad on this and leave it on for an hour.
- To treat hair - apply the oil and leave it overnight after covering it with a cap for deep penetration. Wash it off thoroughly the next day.
Ingredients: 100% pure cold pressed castor seed oil
Warning: Castor seed oil is safe when used topically. Using it internally can cause diarea and induce labour in pregnant women therefore do not use it unless advised by a medical professional.