- Great for dry and mature skin as it improves the elasticity of the skin
- Soothes inflammation and can be used in dandruff applications
- Reduce the symptoms of eczema
- Help treat acne and rosacea
- Nourish nails, scalp, and hair
- May help relieve the discomforts of PMS, menopause, menstruation, endometriosis and fibrocystic breasts
- Supplementation with evening primrose oil and other sources of GLA has been shown to lessen the joint pain
Ingredients: 100% pure cold pressed evening primrose oil
For external use only.
Natural, Vegan, Gluten Free, NON-GMO
Similar Body Moisturizers & Oils
Other Penny Lane Organics Products
Feeza: a few months ago
I usually use this as a night time moisturizer for my face. I mix it with sea buckthorn and baobab oil. Primrose definitely works wonderful for my dry patchy skin. This also wonderfully moisturize my lips.It really does make my skin look and feel healthier. I don't recommend using this during the day because I noticed when I use primrose oil and in the sun it produces a funny smell. I have very sensitive skin. I also use prim botanical face oil which has primrose oil in it and works wonderful. But because prim botanical face oil is a bit pricey I usually use this on every night basis and use the prim botanical for emergency case when I get too much dry patches. Before I usually have such a horrible skin condition that from the dryness I had blisters and the prim botanical oil helped significantly. But my skin more on a normal dry side now and this oil help maintain it on a healthy side.