- 8 oz Glass Feeding Bottle
- Natural latch on for baby
- Comes with one Slow Flow Nipple
- Easy to combine breastfeeding with bottle feeding
- Nipple is extra soft and has a flexible teat and has, unique comfort petals
- Advanced anti-colic system
- Bottle is easy to clean, assemble and hold
- Bottle has an ergonomic shape and a wide neck
- Perfect for ages 1-12 months
Similar Bottles & Nipples
Other Philips AVENT Products
Elizabeth: about a week ago
The best thing about them is that they heat up milk really quickly. I like that they're glass, I can stick them in my Spectra breast pump (even though I have to hold them). The bad part about these bottles is that you can over turn/close the lid and it clicks, which means it's not closed properly (hence the leaking). I found this to be a pain in the butt, especially with a crying, distressed baby. However, these are the nipples that my baby will somewhat take. (And we have the como bottles and they hate them).
Hristina: a few months ago
I am using these bottles now and sorry but I can't say good thing about them . They are leaking, when I prep formula for my baby and when I shake the bottle leaks. And yes it is closed properly but .... I bought them because the have a good commercial but I regret thousand times.