Featured Ingredients and Their Benefits:
- Organic Argan Kernel oil is considered one of the most valuable and sustainable oils in the world. It is an extremely moisturizing oil, high in Vitamin E, Omega-6 fatty acids and antioxidants. It is abundant in plant sterolins, which help restore skin’s lipid layer, improving its ability to retain moisture and resulting in softer, smoother skin.
- Black Cumin Seed oil is long recognized in the Middle East as a medicinal oil, soothes and moisturizes the skin. It is high in vitamins and minerals, including vitamins A, B, and C, potassium, copper, zinc and selenium.
- Geranium, Clary Sage, Lavender and Frankincense essential oils stimulate your creativity, boost cellular circulation, tone your skin and gently detoxify the body.
About Province Apothecary Products:
- Hand-made in small batches on a weekly basis to ensure freshness
- Made with organic, raw materials sourced from small, Canadian companies
- Packaged by hand in protective blue glass with biodegradable labels that are foil stamped by a local artist
- All Province Apothecary products are free of fillers, pesticides, dyes, petroleum, synthetic chemicals + fragrances, GMOs, and animal testing.
Directions: After showering or bathing, massage into damp skin using upwards
circular motions. Allow a few minutes to absorb thoroughly. For
areas of extreme dryness, follow with Province Apothecary
Ingredients: Safflower oil*, Argan Kernel oil*, Camellia Seed oil*, Avocado oil*, Jojoba Seed oil*, Extra Virgin Olive oil* [infused with Calendula
officinalis flowers*, Comfrey flowers*], Rose Hip Seed oil*, Pomegranate Seed oil, Broccoli Seed oil*, Black Cumin Seed oil,
Vitamin E, Rosemary leaf extract, Geranium, Clary Sage, Lavender*, Frankincense*, Cypress, Myrrh, Juniper*.
*Certified organic ingredient.
Natural, Organic, Non-GMO, Vegan, Fair Trade, Gluten Free, Made in Canada