- SAFE: only 100% plastic-free bottle on the market
- Crafted from safe, anti-bacterial, #304 stainless steel and medical grade silicone
- BPA-free and will not leach toxins like plastic bottles and rings
- Wide neck slow flow Pura Natural Vent Nipple™ crafted from 100% medical grade silicone (patents pending)
- Internal volume markings make measuring your child's milk or other beverage a snap. Each ounce is marked and can be seen by glancing inside the bottle
- Compatible with wide neck nipples from Pura, ThinkBaby™, BornFree™, and Dr. Brown's™ and many others
- Medical grade silicone bottle sleeve
- Medical grade silicone nipple cover
- Dishwasher safe and shatterproof
- Lifetime warranty on stainless components
Similar Bottles & Nipples
Other Pura Products
Denel: a few months ago
Really happy with this product. Perfect size for my 6 month old and she hangs onto it easily even though it doesnt have handles. We purchased the sippy spouts as this one comes with the nipple. The spouts had a silicone smell at first but after sterilizing them a few times it went away. Great option for anyone looking for a plastic free cup. I would definitely recommend.
Emma: more than a year ago
Originally purchased this bottle after reading about all the dangers of bpa and plastics, even in "bpa-free" bottles. Ironically, this plastic-free bottle comes packaged in plastic. None of the accessories do, FYI. They come in cardboard boxes. The stainless steel body warms up quickly and is nice and light for baby to hold. No worries if baby throws it or it falls like with glass bottles. It's very easy to clean - no issues with additional air in the tummy causing colic so the vent seems to be doing it's job. The slow flow nipple is really slow - when my 2 year old borrows this for his nightly milk, I only give him 2 ounces because it takes him forever to suck it out. Heads up: this comes with one silicone travel cover, so you don't need to buy them unless you lose it.