- Safe for sensitive skin
- Contains no essential oils - great for nursing moms
- Creates a natural protective barrier on baby's bottom
- Formulated to allow skin to breath
- Soothes dry skin & keeps baby's bum soft
- Safe for cloth diapers - will not stain or damage cloth diapers - no build-up
- Protects against eczema flare-ups
- Keeps moisture in & the elements outs
- Soothes & heals dry hands, cuticles, lips, wind burn & rough elbows.
Directions: Apply to skin to relieve itching due to dryness or eczema on face, bottom & body. Apply with each diaper change to protect baby's bottom from a soiled diaper and to allow skin to breath and heal from redness or itching due to dryness.
Similar Diaper Cream
Other Reese & Luke Products
Tari: about a year ago
I really like this product, works great for my son who has sensitive skin, it's hydrating, however I have noticed I have to reapply twice, or three times to help with my son's dry skin. The unscented balm I do find it grainy at first but it does soften our when you rub in your hands. Also love that it's organic certified,