Rexall Eye Patch
Description & Features
- Soft, concave style eye patch
- Ideal for use after surgery, or for securing gauze or wound bandage in place• Permits eye movement
- May be ideal for use as part of a doctor recommended treatment for lazy or crossed eyes - consult your
- optometrist or physician for additional information
- Made of polyurethane leather and soft cotton binding, with a flexible elastic strap
- Size recommended for adults
1. Hold eye patch upright in front of face in position it will be placed in.
2. Place elastic strap behind head, resting behind tops of ears.
3. Secure eye patch in place over required eye.
4. To remove: remove eye patch from eye, then remove elastic strap from around head.
5. To clean- dip cloth in warm soapy water and wipe down. Let air dry.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children and pets. This product is not a toy. Not recommended for use while sleeping as strap may pose as a strangulation hazard.