- Helps optimize iron levels
- Helps pregnant women meet recommended intake for iron, when taken in conjunction with a health diet.
- Assists the formation of red blood cells and their proper functions
- All natural, plant-based formula free of additives, alcohol, gluten, wheat, yeast, dairy, lactose, GMO and preservatives
- Easy on the digestive tract
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Safe and effective for long-term use
- All-natural, plant-based formula free of yeast, gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, yeast, GMO-sourced ingredients, preservatives and chemical preservatives
Adults & adolescents 14+: 10ml twice daily before meals.
Children 10-14yrs: 10ml once daily before a meal.
Children 5-9yrs: 5ml once daily before a meal.
Children 2-4yrs: 4ml once daily before a meal
Each 10 ml:
Elemental iron 10.0 mg 1.0 mg (Ferrous gluconate)
Vitamin B1 2.5 mg 0.25 mg (Thiamine hydrochloride)
Vitamin B2 4.0 mg 0.4 mg (Riboflavin 5-phosphate sodium)
Vitamin B6 2.0 mg 0.2 mg (Pyridoxine hydrochloride)
Vitamin B12 7.5 mcg 0.75 mcg (Cyanocobalamin)
Aqueous extracts of rosehip, chamomile, fennel, spinach; juice concentrates of black grape, pear, black currant, cherry, blackberry and carrot; rosehip extract, purified water and ascorbic acid (antioxidant).
Kosher, Gluten Free, Non GMO, Vegan
Other Salus Haus Products
Hourig: a few months ago
This is an amazing product! It tastes great, especially in comparison to what you'd expect it to taste like by the looks of it, and it makes you feel brand new every morning (I take it in the mornings half an hour before I have anything else to eat or drink). If you suffer from iron deficiency, I wouldn't suggest any other product. Floravit is the gluten and yeast-free version, but you can also try Floradix if you don't mind the gluten and yeast. I would strongly recommend to try it for yourself, and feel the difference! Thanks to Well.ca for having it at such a great price too!
Kira: a few months ago
This product is great! And the value pack is one of the best prices I have found. I enjoy the taste, very easy on the stomach (whereas other iron pills I find upset me), and it also contains great other natural ingredients. I would recommend to anyone looking for an iron supplement!