Its anti-inflammatory and regenerative activity has proven effective in the treatment of skin conditions such as rosacea, acne, dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis. Seabuckthorn Seed Oil can be applied directly to your face for a nourishing & brightening treatment (post cleansing) or added to your favourite serum/moisturized for an extra anti-inflammatory ‘oomph’. Seabuckthorn Seed Oil has long been known for its ability to heal burns, cuts, scrapes, & scratches and thanks to its anti-microbial powers it helps to keep burns clean while healing them. This oil also promotes healthy skin, hair, & nails.
When taken internally it has proven effective for cardiovascular, gastrointestinal, mobility, and skin health, as well as maintaining healthy mucous membranes.
- Powerful anti-inflammatory that soothes heart, skin, oral, digestive, mucosal, & mobility health
- Sustainable plant sourced Omegas 3 6 & 9
- USDA Organic Certified, non-GMO
- Vegan & Cruelty Free
- Can be taken internally & applied topically
- 100% pure – no carrier oils or fillers
- Nourishes, brightens, smooths, & softens skin overnight
- Comes with a dropper for easy usage
Ingredients: USDA Organic Seabuckthorn Seed Oil
Directions: Apply topically to clean skin or affected area if treating a burn or cut. To ingest orally take up to a 1/2 teaspoon per day with your largest meal. A couple drops can be added to your favourite haircare, moisturizer, or serum for extra ‘oomph.’
Made in Canada, Gluten Free, Natural, Vegan, Soy Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free, Non-GMO, & Organic