- Plant-based powders help absorb wetness without the use of aluminum
- Enhanced with natural minerals; no artificial fragrance
- Free of aluminum, propylene glycol, parabens & phthalates
- Non-greasy, non-sticky feel. Easily absorbed; application requires only a small amount
- Certified Vegan, Cruelty-free, and Gluten-free
Directions: Apply gently to underarms as needed. Do not overapply.
Ingredients: Magnesium hydroxide, Cocos Nucifera (coconut) Oil, Maranta arundinacea (arrowroot) powder, Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (fractionated coconut oil), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (candelilla) Wax, Tocopherol (vitamin E), Lavandula (lavender) essential oil
Similar Stick Deodorant
Other Schmidt's Deodorant Products
Kerri: a few months ago
Lovely deodorant, does not have baking soda so does not exfoliate the skin and applies on creamy. Nice lavender smell. I prefer this packaging over the jar; however, the knob to increase the deodorant I had issues with as it was stiff and it was a challenge to to turn. I purchased this larger size after trying the travel size. I would purchase again.
Allison: a few months ago
This stuff is truly the real deal in natural deodorants. I have tried countless others which seem to work at the beginning but a week later are totally ineffective. One note, as with many natural deos this one does leave white marks. Not the end of the world but a nuisance for dark coloured clothes.
Gen: a few months ago
I was on the hunt for a cruelty free deodorant and discovered natural deodorants as well, so I gave it a try. I had to switch to an aluminum-free alternative due to intolerance built up over time.
+Smells amazing, if you like lavender
+Somehow covers up any bad smell, unlike any other aluminum free option I've ever tried
+Lasts over 12 hours, even through moderate sweating
- I have experienced mild itching but it is bearable. ( I have extremely sensitive armpits and have yet to try a deodorant that does not make me itchy). A lot of people have developed rashes over time with Schmidt's and I have only been using this product for 2-3 weeks so I really hope it doesn't happen to me.