Since this serum contains a rich amount of vitamin C, it is effective in stimulating collagen production in the dermis, thus improving the skin’s elasticity. The wide variety of nutrients found in this serum; naturally tone the skin helping it achieve a youthful, fresh glow.
- Improves signs of aging
- Reduces the appearance of age spots and fine lines
- Nourishes capillaries and skin cells
- Brightens the skin’s complexion
- Certified Organic
- Always make sure the serum is well shaken before applying, so that all the key ingredients are present in each application
- After cleansing with the Skin Essence Pure or Fresh Facial Cleanser, massage the Nourish facial moisturizer into the skin for approximately 10 to 20 seconds. This will ensure deep absorption of the ingredients.
- Wait approximately 5 minutes before applying makeup
Ingrédients: Huile de Jojoba*, Huile de Graine de Cynorrhodon*, Huile de Noix de Macadamia*, Huile de Noyau d’Abricot*, Extrait d’Orange Sucrée*, Huile de Kukui, Neroli*, Vitamine-E*, Jasmin*, Onagre*, L’Oxyde de Zinc
Similar Facial Serums
Other Skin Essence Organics Products
Bessy: a few months ago
This serum has the right weight as I feel it on my face - it's not super light, nor is it super heavy. My partner loves the smell. I had a different moisturizer before this and it was very expensive. So, this one really surprised me. It works well for winter and my pores are smaller. It works best right after you get out of the shower. I guess this is a keeper.