- Gently cleanses the skin
- Make up remover
- Helps to maintain the skin’s PH balance
- Certified Organic
- Always make sure the cleanser is shaken before using, so that all of the key ingredients are present in each application.
- Apply approximately a ‘quarter sized’ amount of cleanser to the palm of your hand and then rub both hands together to generate a slight lather.
- Massage onto skin and then rinse.
- Post cleanse, apply the Skin Essence facial moisturizer of your choice.
Ingrédients: Glycerine Végétale*, Saponifée au Huile de Tournesol*, Huile de Noix de Coco*, Huile de Ricin*, Racine de Consoude*, Extrait de Romarin*, Huile de Jojoba*, Camomille Bleue*, L’Acide Citrique
Similar Facial Cleansers
Other Skin Essence Organics Products
Emilie: a few months ago
I tried this for two weeks hoping I'd get used to it, but in the end I just couldn't get over the texture--it's like honey, only slimier, with very little slip. Frankly, I found it disgusting and unpleasant to use. Texture aside, it definitely delivered: it cleanses nicely, emulsifies to nothing with just a little water, and leaves the skin completely clean without dryness. Shame about the texture! I use it as a hand soap now...
Angela: a few months ago
Gentle and doesn't make my skin dry. The smell is nutty and the consistency is nice-doesn't foam very much, if at all. I think it is a nice basic facial cleanser with really amazing pure ingredients. However, it hasn't done anything spectacular for my skin so for that it hasn't completely wowed me. I'd recommend for anyone looking for a very simple and gentle cleanser.
Grace: a few months ago
Gentle, soothing and moisturizing. Doesn't break me out. However, I don't always get that 'clean feel' after use and end up using more product than necessary, as it does not lather. Sometimes I forget to shake the bottle before each use. Great for morning wash, but not my preference for getting makeup off at the end of the day. Prefer the Consonant foaming face wash. Still give it a 5/5.