Similar Dishes, Utensils & Placemats
Other Skip Hop Products
Nicolaï: about a week ago
We have two placemats from this series. After using them for several months, here is my opinion:
- cute design, kid likes it
- don't slide around because the silicone is grippy
- raised edge contains minor spliis
- durable, still look like new
- difficult to clean! They're so floppy, the only way is to place them on the counter and wipe them. Rinsing is complicated. Some other silicone items picked up a nasty odour in the dishwasher, so I wouldn't put these in there.
- they come folded in the package. The crease from that folding never disappears.
Amy: more than a year ago
I have been looking for a placemat that doesn't slip around on the table for a while now. I love this! It is large too, so has good coverage. The only downside is it seems to get staticky which is not a problem for me as I'm not travelling with it. It might pick up lint etc if you are putting it in a bag but a quick rinse would take care of that.