This rose hip oil contains no less than 80% essential fatty acids necessary for protecting cell membranes as well as vitamin E, beta carotene and the powerful anti-aging antioxidant lycopene to assist in skin renewal and repair.
- Feeds the skin vital nutrients to promote radiant, healthy looking skin
- Can be used regularly to help soothe skin conditions and assist skin renewal to help maintain optimal skin health
- Absorbs instantly allowing the skin to breathe as it works
- Rose hip oil can be used to soothe irritated or dry skin assist in repair and renewal and can treat problem skin conditions
Typical Application: Apply 2-3 drops to palm of hand. Use fingers to massage into cleansed face, neck and / or body morning and night.
- A manicure in a bottle! Apply a drop or two to cuticles at night and massage. The oil penetrates the nail’s natural structure to help reinforce leaving the nails stronger and hands smoother.
- Lip Salve - yes even lips! Apply a drop of rose hip oil and watch it instantly absorb for softer lip tissue and texture.
- Combat the rough, problem skin areas - rose hip oil is a quick and easy remedy to soothe dry, cracked skin on the elbows, knees and heels too!
- Eczema and psoriasis naturally - with nothing added, no fragrance and pure, nourishing oil. Rose hip oil is a great companion for skin suffering these conditions, especially when gambling with children’s skin. Keeps skin supple rather than the tight, stretched feeling often associated with these conditions and helps prevent flaking.
- Injuries - to aid healing and prevent scarring. Also perfect for the red, dry, flaky skin left around the nose post-flu!
- Prevent pregnancy stretch marks - apply daily after bathing.
- Cradle cap yes, you read right! Rose hip oil soothes and softens the crust formed on baby’s scalp and prevent scarring, for a beautiful head of hair.
- Also fantastic for hair, use a small amount on your fingertips to help smooth and team flyaway locks. Essential for your hot and humid summer holiday destinations where frizz and dry beach hair play havoc.
- Summer skin essential, instantly quenching dry, sun-exposed skin helping to convert the bleach blush to a bronze without peeling.
- A great travel buddy to restore moisture lost in dry air environments such as planes and trains.
Similar Body Moisturizers & Oils
Other Sukin Products
somayeh: a few months ago
I have combination to dry skin and I have difficulty keeping my skin moisturized during the winter with moisturizing creams, lotions, and serums so I tried this. My husband has been using it on his skin with no trouble for a while and he suggested it. It worked really well for about a week, brightened my complexion too but then I got a breakout so I stopped using it for a while and tried again after a couple of weeks and after my second use my skin broke out again. It's a shame. I've switch to Argan oil which works well enough.
Maria: about a year ago
I have rosacea, so I experience breakouts and dry skin all at the same time. This has helped with the dryness, but so far, hasn't helped the breakouts very much. I'm new to this product, and was hoping that it would calm the breakouts much more than it has so far. I was also hoping to notice a difference with sun spots, but I haven't really. However, I haven't even gone through a bottle yet, so hopefully, it will happen with some more use on a consistent basis. There are so many reported benefits to rose hip oil use, so I am definitely willing to keep trying it.
Skye: about a year ago
I love this product. Sukin offer the best quality oils free from all the nasties. I have noticed a quick turnaround to me dry skin, and have noticed higher moisture retention - this is the only product added to my routine. I cannot recommend enough. Well.ca delivered quickly and shopping with them was a pleasure.
Crystal: more than a year ago
I really like this oil. I bought it to use when I wanted a "spa" treatment at home but liked it the first time I used it, so I ended up using it everyday. I put it on when my face is damp, I find it spreads easier and soaks up better. My face is dydrated and I saw a glow to my skin after the third day. Will buy again