Home & Lifestyle Food & Drink Storage Food Containers & Bento Boxes S'well Eats Stainless Steel Thermal Container Teakwood
S'well Eats Stainless Steel Thermal Container Teakwood
Description & Features
S’well Eats™ fuels all your food needs in easy, eco-friendly fashion. Simply prep, nest, go—and eat! Built to keep fresh meals cold and hot longer, perfect for plan-ahead types and leftover lovers alike. Here, there, and everywhere you use it, this one-of-a-kind, 2-in-1 food bowl is a stylish, sustainable solution for everyday eating. Likely to inspire second glances during your commute, “desk envy” at the office, and oohs and aahs on the picnic blanket and beyond.
- Includes a triple-layer, vacuum-insulated exterior bowl and durable Tritan™ inner prep bowl.
- Made from high-grade 18/8 stainless steel that's designed to keep food—cold or hot—temperature-controlled. (Look for our Pro Tips, which can help you Power Your Prep.)
- Therma-S'well® vacuum insulation keep contents cold or hot longer. The exterior is condensation-proof, leak-free, and dishwasher-safe*.
- Each BPA/BPS-free prep bowl is fridge- and freezer- friendly and is safe for the microwave and dishwasher. Prep bowls are marked with convenient measurements to help Power Your Prep.
- By choosing re-usable S'well Eats™ food bowls you can help reduce the use of single-use plastic products that pose a threat to our environment.
- Outer bowl: 21.5 oz. (holds 2.7 cups of food)
- Prep bowl: 14 oz. (holds 1.75 cups of food)
- Outer bowl = approx. 4.6'' H x 4.8'' W, 1.03 lb.
- Prep bowl = approx. 3.4'' H x 4'' W, .25lb.
- Outer bowl: High-grade 18/8 stainless steel. Therma-S'well® triple-layer vacuum insulation to keep contents cold or hot, leaving no condensation on the exterior.
- Prep bowl: BPA/BPS-free. Made of clear Tritan™ (with a leak-resistant, pop-top lid) that is safe for use in the refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher, and/or microwave
- Wash all items before initial use. S'well Eats™ are top-rack dishwasher safe*. S'well recommends handwashing with warm soapy water and air drying with lid removed after every use to extend the life of the product. Use of a dishwasher may deteriorate the finish of this product which may not be covered under any warranties.
- *The lid of the outer bowl must be hand washed. The prep bowl and its lid are top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Do not place the outer bowl in the microwave or freezer. The outer bowl is not intended for long-term storage; some foods can spoil and cause excessive pressure to build up, which can lead to lid failure or injury. The outer lid needs to be properly and fully tightened to ensure optimal temperature retention. The prep bowl is microwave, fridge, and freezer-friendly.
No Information Provided