The SwimWays Infant Baby Spring Float with Sun Canopy is a fabric-covered baby float for ages 3 months until baby attempts to climb out or sit up (approximately 9 months). This infant float features a soft seat with an adjustable 3-point harness to keep baby secure. Additional features include dual-inflation chambers, safety valves, a wide base with an inner spring around the outside edge of the float for stability, and a removable/adjustable sun canopy with UPF 50+ sun protection. Built-in handles make it easy for mom or dad to hold the float securely at all times. Folds flat into 3 compact rings for portability and storage. Carry case included.
WARNING: TIP OVER - Child may crawl out of seat and fall in the water. Always stay in the pool within arm’s reach of child. WARNING: This is not a lifesaving device. Do not leave child unattended while product is in use. Always stay in the pool within arm’s reach of child. Open item slowly to avoid sudden movement. WARNING: Drowning Hazard: Child may roll out of seat and fall in the water. This is not a lifesaving device. NEVER leave child unattended. To prevent drowning: ALWAYS stay in the pool within arm's reach of child, using handles to maintain constant touch supervision. ALWAYS use restraints. Adjust to fit snugly. DISCONTINUE use when child attempts to climb out or sit up.Please Note: Image and video above are shown in a different Baby Spring Float.
- The SwimWays Infant Baby Spring Float is a fabric-covered infant float for babies
- Removable and adjustable sun canopy with UPF 50+ sun protection
- Soft fabric seat with a 3-point adjustable harness, dual inflation chambers, and child safety valves for security
- Wide base with an inner spring around the outside edge for stability
- Built-in handles are included so mom or dad can hold the baby float securely at all times