- A clinically effective dose of 36mg PAC (Proanthocyanidin BL-DMAC method) in one daily capsule – the proven amount to prevent UTIs which works within hours.
- Proanthocyanidins have been identified as active component of cranberries that creates a shield in your urinary tract to constantly protect it from UTI-causing bacteria
- Additionally, proanthocyandins are known to provides high levels of antioxidants for the maintenance of good health
- Szio+ 36mg PAC supplements are extracted from whole fresh cranberries which ensure we get different components than from pure cranberry juice. With whole fruit, you get the extractable components from the insoluble fibers part of the fruit (seeds, skins, pulp, flesh, etc) providing improved bioavailability and absorption.
- Note that not all cranberry supplements are the same unless it states “36mg proanthocyanidins (BL-DMAC method)” within the medicinal ingredients.
Recommended dose: 1 Vegetable Capsule. Szio+ Urinary Tract Health Supplements (36mg proanthocyanidins) work on a 24-hour protection cycle and should be taken at the same time every day.
Medicinal Ingredients (Amount Per Capsule): 240 mg cranberry extract fruit powder (Vaccinium macrocarpon) providing 36 mg of proanthocyanidins (BL-DMAC)
Non Medicinal Ingredients: Pregelatinided starch,hypromellose, silicon dioxyde, magnesium sterate