Brand Stores The Honest Company The Honest Company Mom & Baby Personal Care The Honest Company Honest Shampoo + Body Wash in Sweet Orange Vanilla Scent
The Honest Company Honest Shampoo + Body Wash in Sweet Orange Vanilla Scent
Description & Features
The Honest Company Honest Shampoo + Body Wash is a hydrating 2-in-1 cleanser that is tear-free, hypoallergenic and perfect for the whole family!
Want honest reviews about The Honest Company? Check out this blog with contributions from the Well.ca CMO, Erin, reviewing The Honest Company on The Well!
- Natural 2 in 1, shampoo and body wash
- With natural and organic ingredients that cleanse, moisturize, and nourish
- Jojoba and quinoa proteins strengthen and fortify (with all 8 essential amino acids)
- Organic coconut oil moisturizes and protects
- Chamomile, calendula, and aloe gently soothe and nourish
- Fresh smelling sweet orange vanilla
- Perfectly pH balanced to remove dirt without stripping natural oils, and protect tender skin and delicate hair
- Gentle enough for babies with sensitive skin, eczema, or cradle cap
- Safe for Mom's colour-treated hair
- No harsh chemicals
- Hypoallergenic, Tear-Free, Color-Safe, Vegan, Biodegradable, pH Balanced, Naturally Non-Toxic
Directions: Wet hair and skin with warm water. Gently massage over entire body and scalp, then rinse. Singing is optional, but encouraged.
Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice*, Water, Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Lauryl Glucoside, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Triethyl Citrate, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Protein, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Glycerin, Disodium Coco-Glucoside Citrate, Sodium Citrate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol
*Certified Organic Ingredient
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If any adverse reaction develops, stop use and contact your physician.
No Information Provided