Thinkbaby Sippy of Steel Cup is made from 304 Stainless Steel 18/8. The collar is made No. 5 plastic (polypropylene) and therefore can be recycled after use.
- Free of Bisphenol-A (BPA), phthalates, nitrosamines, lead, PVC, PET, and biologically harmful chemicals.
- No spill spout - features our cross-cut design.
- Extra soft, medical grade silicone spout provides easier transition from baby bottle feeding to Sippy Cups. We have won multiple awards based on the ease of transition of our line.
- Perfect for 9 to 36 months.
- Comes with Travel Top, which reduces chance of spillage during travel and protects the nipple from coming into contact with foreign substances.
- Dishwasher safe (top rack recommended).
- Base of the bottle made from ultra polished 304 stainless steel (18/8).
- The stainless steel sippy cup and the plastic sippy cup are almost identical in weight.
Before First Use:
Sterilize the Sippy Cup in boiling water for 2 to 5 minutes before first use. Thinkbaby do not recommend utilizing sterilizers, as we cannot guaranty that the ones on the market were made with safe materials. The Sippy of Steel is NOT microwave safe. In fact, Thinkbaby strongly suggests that parents do away with the use of microwaves for all items and products destined for your little one.
How do I care for my Thinkbaby Sippy Cup?
Thinkbaby Sippy Cups are dishwasher safe (top rack recommended). The markings are embossed into the metal so they will not come off. The logo is laser etched into the material.
When washing the Sippy Cup in the dishwasher, Thinkbaby recommends using a detergent that is free of chlorine. Most of the natural detergents on the market, from Eco Lever to Seventh Generation, should be free of toxic chemicals. If hand-washing, the American Pediatrics Association suggests using warm soapy water, but only if you live in an area with treated water systems.
Similar Bottles & Nipples
Other thinkbaby thinksport Products
Julia: about a year ago
I really love this bottle. It does leak so I wouldnt use it as a travel bottle but it's great for home. He's 8 months old and in just one day he learnt how to hold it himself and tip it back to get the water out. It's taught him how to use a cup too so it's been great to teach him how to drink on his own. I don't have to help him with this which is a plus and no plastic is such a bonus. Would recommend this to other mums just beware of the leaking.
Marie-Eve: more than a year ago
Love this non-toxic cup and buying a second one. The only thing is that the collar can leak with the handle, so we just took it off. And my baby dropped and cracked the collar (we still use it though), would love to have a protector over it like other sippy cups. Great product, and I love that Well.ca offers nipple replacements too.