- Free of biologically harmful chemicals
- No Avobenzone, Oxybenzone, or UV Chemical absorbers
- SPF protection will last for over 80 minutes in water
- Paraben, phthalates, PABA and 1,4 dioxane free
- Applies and absorbs easily, non-oily feel
- Sunscreen produced in the USA
- Easy-to-apply stick, oval design for comfortable carrying in your front pocket
- Works immediately upon application. It is not necessary to apply 30 minutes before you are exposed to sunlight as is the case with chemical sunscreens
- Perfect for daily use and for anyone spending time in the sun, including pregnant women, children over 6 months, and anyone with sensitive skin. (Please note that use of sunscreen on children younger than 6 months of age requires a doctor's prescription.)
Application: For children over the age of 6 months and anyone who will be exposed to sunlight should use sunscreen. Applies easily and absorbs quickly. Be sure to apply all areas that will be exposed to sunlight, including behind the ears, neck, hands, feet, and scalp. Reapply every two hours or more as needed. While the sunscreen applies very easily, we recommend not spreading it too thin. Otherwise you will decrease the effectiveness of the sunscreen.
Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide 20% (Non-nano)
Inactive Ingredients: HEALIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, CERA ALBA (BEESWAX), EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX, RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) OIL, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) SEED BUTTER, TOCOPHEROL, ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE) LEAF JUICE
Mineral Based, Non-GMO, No Animal Testing. Recyclable, toxin free packaging. Health Canada Approved.
Similar Baby & Kids Sunscreen
Other thinkbaby thinksport Products
Stephanie: a couple of weeks ago
Warning: very small tube (expect sample size).
However, it’s probably made small to apply on your baby’s face directly. Really loved the product, you can feel at ease that your baby is protected. It’s easy to apply on face, it won’t run into your baby’s eyes or mouth. It smells great (no chemical smell)!
Holly: about a year ago
This is an excellent product, but I was so disappointed with the size. I thought it was a sample when I received it! Very small stick. I expected more product at this price point. The sunscreen goes on easily and is excellent, but this is a keep in your bag type item for reapplication, not a use everyday sized product.