thinksport Kids Safe Sunscreen Stick is the same effective thinksport Kids Safe Sunscreen, now in a convenient stick form. Great for travel, and application on the go! This sunscreen is dermatologist recommended, water resistant (up to 80 minutes) with a broad spectrum of SPF 30.Features
- Free of biologically harmful chemicals
- No Avobenzone, Oxybenzone, or UV Chemical absorbers
- SPF protection will last for over 80 minutes in water
- Paraben, phthalates, PABA and 1,4 dioxane free
- Applies and absorbs easily, non-oily feel
- Sunscreen produced in the USA
- Easy-to-apply stick, oval design for comfortable carrying in your front pocket
- Works immediately upon application. It is not necessary to apply 30 minutes before you are exposed to sunlight as is the case with chemical sunscreens
- Perfect for daily use and for anyone spending time in the sun, including pregnant women, children over 6 months, and anyone with sensitive skin. (Please note that use of sunscreen on children younger than 6 months of age requires a doctor's prescription.)
: For children over the age of 6 months and anyone who will be exposed to sunlight should use sunscreen. Applies easily and absorbs quickly. Be sure to apply all areas that will be exposed to sunlight, including behind the ears, neck, hands, feet, and scalp. Reapply every two hours or more as needed. While the sunscreen applies very easily, we recommend not spreading it too thin. Otherwise you will decrease the effectiveness of the sunscreen.
Zinc Oxide 20% (Non-nano)
Ingredients: HEALIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, CERA ALBA (BEESWAX), EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX, RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) OIL, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) SEED BUTTER, TOCOPHEROL, ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE) LEAF JUICE,
Note: Thinkbaby and Thinksport sunscreens are perfect for daily use and for anyone spending time in the sun, including pregnant women, children over 6 months, and anyone with sensitive skin. Please note that use of sunscreen on children younger than 6 months of age requires a doctor's prescription. This is true for ALL brands.Mineral Based, Non-GMO, No Animal Testing. Recyclable, toxin free packaging. Health Canada Approved.