- Formulation based on Thinksport's scientific expertise in creating safer products
- Free of biologically harmful chemicals, no phthalates, parabens or aluminum
- All ingredients rated either a "0" or "1" by EWG's Skin Deep database
- Applies and absorbs easily
- Great size for travel on your next adventure or to your next workout
- Produced in the USA
- No animal testing (Leaping Bunny member)
- Certified B Corporation
Directions: For smoothest application, place the opened stick under your underarm for a couple of seconds. This allows the formula to warm up slightly. Then apply the deodorant until smooth. This is best achieved by not lifting the deodorant stick when applying. Help us spread the word! Tell all of your stinky friends about Thinksport Natural Deodorant!
Ingredients and EWG safety rating: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil) (1), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax (1), Cera Alba (Beeswax) (1), Zea Mays (Corn Starch) (1), Maranta Arundinacea (Arrowroot) Powder) (1), Sodium Bicarbonate (1), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter (1), Citrus Aurantum Dulcis Fruit Oil (1), Cedarwood Oil (1)
Similar Stick Deodorant
Other thinkbaby thinksport Products
julie: a few months ago
This works. After applying, I also use 3 fingers to rub the deodorant into my skin some more. I've been using the one I bought my husband because I wanted to test it against 2 other brands. I like this one and would buy it again. I don't get razor burn with this brand. Other brands that use menthol or baking soda can burn either upon application or later in the day as the deodorant dries out and the baking soda is left on my skin.