Three Ships Detox Green Tea Antioxidant Clay Mask
Description & Features
This brightening clay mask deep-cleanses pores, removes impurities like blackheads and whiteheads, and gently exfoliates dead skin cells.
French green clay and green tea extract are high in natural anti-collagenase activities, keeping your skin glowing and youthful.
- Brightening and exfoliating clay mask
- Green tea extract and green clay decrease collagen loss, and keep skin bright and glowing
- Made for oily - combination skin
- Can be used as a spot treatment for breakouts
- 100% plant-based, sulfate-free, and paraben-free
- Certified cruelty-free and vegan, and pregnancy-safe
- As seen on Dragons' Den
- Vegan.org Certified
Directions: Mix 1 tbsp. of mask with a few drops of water or toner, until a thin paste is formed. Apply evenly onto face with mask brush, avoiding the eye area. Let dry for 8-10 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water and pat skin dry.
Ingredients: Kaolin (White Kaolin Clay), Illite (French Green Clay), Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea Botanical Extract)
Caution: Test on patch of skin before applying to face. Keep out of reach of children and away from direct sunlight. Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients.