Three Ships Soothe Rosehip Vitamin C Clay Mask
Description & Features
This exfoliating clay mask deep-cleanses pores, removes impurities like blackheads and white heads, and gently exfoliates dead skin cells.
French pink clay is the mildest of clays making this mask perfect for sensitive skin.
Rosehip extract is high in active Vitamin C and carotenoids which gently fight against the look of age spots and wrinkles.
- Brightening and exfoliating clay mask
- French pink clay is the mildest of all clays, which is why this mask is good for those with sensitive skin
- Rosehip extract is high in Vitamin C, which helps with the look of age spots and wrinkles
- Made for normal - dry skin, and sensitive skin types
- Can be used as a spot treatment for breakouts
- 100% plant-based, sulfate-free, and paraben-free
- Certified cruelty-free and vegan, and pregnancy-safe
- As seen on Dragons' Den
Directions: Mix 1 tbsp. of mask with a few drops of water or toner, until a thin paste is formed. Apply evenly onto face with mask brush, avoiding the eye area. Let dry for 8-10 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water and pat skin dry.
Ingredients: Kaolin (White Kaolin Clay), Illite/Kaolin (French Pink Clay), Rosa Canina (Rosehip Extract), Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium Oil)
Caution: Test on patch of skin before applying to face. Keep out of reach of children and away from direct sunlight. Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients.