To help the transition go smoothly, especially while teething, this BPA-free cup features a super soft spout that is gentle on gums and large handles that are easy to grip and interchangeable with other Tommee Tippee cups. And because life with a baby is messy enough, a nonspill valve keeps mess to a minimum! Cleaning the cup is simple and worry free. The two-piece valve is easily removed and accessible for inspection and cleaning. All parts can be separated and washed either in hot, soapy water, in the dishwasher (top shelf) or in a steam sterilizer.
As your baby’s drinking skills improve, you can remove the handles so they can hold the cup directly, and the two-piece, non-spill valve can be easily removed to enable free flow drinking which can help their oral development.
Tommee Tippee developed Closer to Nature bottle line knowing babies are happiest when everything works just the way nature intended - especially when they’re hungry!
At the heart of the Closer to Nature line Tommee Tippee's award-winning baby bottle, has been specially designed to encourage your baby’s natural feeding action.
- Specially designed for babies from about 4 months onward with a new, easy clean valve for baby’s first sips providing a smooth transition from breast or bottle to cup drinking
- New and improved, removable two-piece valve is easily accessible for cleaning and keeps mess to a minimum
- Super soft spout is gentle on your baby’s sensitive gums while teething
- Removable, easy-grip handles perfectly designed for tiny hands
- All Tommee Tippee cups are BPA free with interchangeable parts