- A dual functioning hair catcher and drain stop in one
- Press the center button to allow water flow and use as a hair catcher
- Push on the upturned edges to snap the valve shut and use as a drain stop
- Easy to care for. Simply wipe or rinse with mild soap
- Measures 3 1/2 dia. x 1 1/4" (8.9 dia. x 3.2 cm)
Similar Home Storage & Organization
Other Umbra Products
Christine: a few months ago
Traps hair, though it's not always the easiest to remove the hair from as other more conventional hair traps. Maybe slows down my drain a bit, but not enough for water to pool significantly. Seems to work well as a stopper too, though I've only used it twice so far for baths.
Perrianne: about a year ago
I love Umbra products for their design and functionality so was really excited to use this since my hair has been shedding a lot post pregnancy. Although my hair was being caught, the tub was filling up with water. Our shower is super strong in our condo so perhaps it was mainly due to this. So it does work but I hate standing in a pool of water while showering.