Beauty & Skin Care Sun Care & Sunscreen Baby & Kids Sunscreen Vichy Ideal Soleil Children's Lotion SPF 50
Vichy Ideal Soleil Children's Lotion SPF 50
The Vichy Ideal Soleil Children's Lotion has a photostable formula with Mexoryl XL, a patented broad spectrum filter, along with other powerful filters. It protects the skin from UVA and UVB rays. Photostable, the formula doesn't lose its efficiency during sun exposure. Enriched with Vitamin E, it protects the skin against dehydration caused by the sun.
Skin Type: Sensitive, Normal, Oily , Combination, Dry
Skin Concern: Sun Protection
Complete the Routine:
- Vichy Ideal Soleil Ultra-Fluid SPF 50 Face
- Vichy Ideal Soleil After Sun Milk
- Vichy Ideal Soleil Lip Protection Stick SPF 30
- Apply generously over face and body 15 to 30 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply every 2 hours or as needed after swimming, towel drying and/or heavy perspiration.
Ingredients: Titanium Dioxyde, Mexoryl, Avobenzone, Octocrylene.
Find in store at your nearest Rexall.
No Information Provided
Similar Baby & Kids Sunscreen
Other Vichy Products
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jennifer Y from New favourite suncream I typically use the Vichy Ideal Soleil Bare Skin Feel Lotion SPF 45, it happened to be sold out so I purchased this. I prefer the kids lotion, it doesn't have a strong fragrance, and has a minimal white cast.
Date published: 2020-05-21