WP-65C - Personal Oral Cleaning System
- 1,200 powerful jets of water per minute ensure deep cleaning below the gum line and between teeth.
- Includes 3 Classic Jet Tips and Tongue Cleaners
- One breath-freshening tongue cleaner.
- Reservoir inverts for compact storage.
- Ergonomic handle with easy-to-use fingertip flow and pressure settings.
- Clinically proven 93% more effective than flossing at reducing gum disease.
- Healthier gums in just 14 days.
- Removes bacteria deep between teeth and below gumline where brushing alone won't reach.
- Massages gums to make them strong and healthy.
- Ideal for cleaning around braces and other dental work.
- 6 pressure settings.
- Large reservoir for longer usage between refills.
Similar Toothbrushes & Oral Cleansers
Nancy: more than a year ago
I love this WaterPik! It has a reservoir large enough to more than clean my entire mouth unlike the last brand I had. Also, the pressure is better so I feel I get a much better clean and my gums are stronger. The other thing I like about this product is the translucent reservoir so that you can see when you have it correctly over the hole so you never miss. I bought this product specifically as I have one at home already and wanted one for the cottage.
diane: more than a year ago
works well. a little difficult to get the reservoir to fit on the top of the pik but once you get used to it, it is fine. only change i would make is put the on/off switch on the front or the other side. it is a bit awkward to turn the pik on and off without water spraying out of tip at you
Irwin: more than a year ago
I would never think of not using one,as brushing alone will not get rid of particles in between tight areas. This model that I have now been using for a few weeks runs quiet, has amazing pressure and am 100% satisfied with it. I live in a hard water area and these units even survive some damage caused by hard water. Now I use mine 3 times a day and have never had a problem with a tip.
I think I have used the same tip for 3 years or more so I was surprised to hear that the tips have a shelf life. I was also pleased with the good price and super fast shipping that Well.ca has. I discovered them on the Net by Google and am a first time buyer but a very happy customer and recommend them strongly.
Colleen: more than a year ago
Does work, does not replace flossing though, as while it gets lots of junk out, it doesn't do the job of removing plaque. Used in addition to flossing, is a great tool. Cons; messy and a bit of a space hog. Also, the jet tips have a shelf life and are not easily replaced. If three people in a home are using the unit, the extra ones it comes with don't turn out to be much of a bonus. Would be nice if replacements could be purchased through this site.
sara: more than a year ago
The product does indeed do what it is advertised to do. It provides a crucial, in my case, addition to oral hygiene routine by cleaning below the gum line.
Users should be cautioned that the water keeps flowing once the motor is on, unless one holds the "stop" button. I was ending up with a puddle of water on the table under the machine,until I realized this.