With state-of-the-art technology, the Waterpik Ultra is the ultimate in water flossing performance. It features ten pressure settings, a contemporary design that is smaller and quieter than previous models, a covered reservoir with in-lid tip storage and six unique tips. This model is the most recommended by dental professionals.
- Improves gum health
- 2X effective as traditional string floss
- Removes 99.9% of plaque from treated areas with a 3 second application
- 3X effective as string floss for cleaning around braces with the orthodontic tip
- Removes bacteria deep between teeth and below the gumline
- Improves circulation and keep your gums strong and healthy
- Great to use with implants, crowns, bridges, and veneers
- Leaves mouth feeling incredibly fresh and clean
- Classic Jet Tip
- Plaque Seeker Tip
- Orthodontic Tip
- Pik Pocket Tips
- Toothbrush Tip
Dimensions: 6.5" W x 5.5" x 8.5" H
Similar Toothbrushes & Oral Cleansers
Jules: more than a year ago
This is the second (identical) machine I have bought from this supplier. The price is very competitive, order execution and delivery time reasonable. The first was for me, to protect my investment in very expensive bridge work. Yes, it takes some time to become accustomed, but more than well worth it. (It should be considered as a necessary supplement to flossing and regular brushing.) My 2 grandchildren have braces, tried my machine, to the point that they were convinced that they would be able to use it to their benefit, so my second purchase was for them.
Gary: more than a year ago
Received it quickly at a great price. It was purchased for my son who has braces and it works very well. I tried it myself and found that it works very well. I produce a lot of plaque daily and my mouth is definitely cleaner using this device and brushing, compared to flossing and brushing. After brushing my mouth feels "just from a dental cleaning" clean.