- National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance
- 95% organic ingredients
- Organic white mallow and pansy extracts soothe irritated skin and promote healthy skin formation
- Organic coconut oil moisturizess with a cooling effect and leaves skin feeling velvety soft
- Borage seed oil and organic safflower seed oil are rich in unsaturated fatty acids to help build and improve baby's skin barrier function
- Also suitable for sensitive adult skin
coco-glycerides, thebroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, borago officinalis seed oil, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil unsaponifiables, glyceryl stearate se, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, althea officinalis (white mallow) root extract, viola tricolor (pansy) extract, xanthan gum, glyceryl caprylate, squalane.
Similar Lotion & Cream
Other Weleda Baby Products
Svieta: about a year ago
Bought this product for my baby some years back and we both started using it. His skin improved thanks to it, but I am here to talk about mine! It helps my keratosis pilaris and general chronic dryness problems like no other cream I have tried; in addition it is light and absorbs quickly with minimal scent. I highly recommend this for children and adults alike.
Sam: about a year ago
The cream goes on my babies skin easily and is not greasy. I didn't find that it cleared or reduced the eczema breakouts but it made it less itchy. I use it twice a day to keep the areas hydrated and it works ok. What I like about the cream is that it doesn't irritate his sensitive skin and that's why I've been using over the last year.