- 86% Organic ingredients
- Zinc Oxide helps relieve skin irritations caused by diaper rash and protects from wetness
- Organic white mallow extract soothes sensitive skin
- Organic coconut oil moisturizes with a cooling effect and leaves skin feeling velvety soft
- Organic sesame seed oil supports skin’s natural functions
- Zinc Oxide 14%
- Organic white mallow extract
- Organic coconut oil
- Organic sesame seed oil
Similar Diaper Cream
Other Weleda Baby Products
Lea: a few months ago
Terrific cream! My 18m old has had little pimples on her behind on and off for months. We've tried other creams (BBee's etc) but they leave a white film and seem the wrong solution for the urticaria like problem. The Welleda cream (especially the White Mallow one) worked like a wonder, no messy film, and the effects are lasting. It is quite expensive but worth it in our case.
Nataliya: about a year ago
This cream stings my son's skin! It helps with mild diaper rash, but it is painful to apply it! I bought this cream because there was no our usual type with Calendula (which works great) and I was really suprised to see this reaction since my son is not sensitive or allergic to anything...
Catherine: more than a year ago
I love Weleda products and switched to this diaper cream for my son because the Calendula version has lavender in it. However, when I put this cream on my son or older daughter both of them wince, cry or even scream. There is something in it that stings the skin when raw and sore. So disappointed. I'm moving on to non-petroleum jelly.