Need help finding the perfect gift? Give the gift of choice, with a Well.ca gift certificate!
Well.ca has thousands of products and brands for everyone to enjoy, from the busy mom to the unpredictable mate. To buy gift certificates, simply follow the steps in one of the following two methods:
- Method One:
- Step One: Add a gift certificate to your cart, just like any other product! You can add multiple gift certificates to reach any desired amount.
- Step Two: When funds are generated, you will automatically receive an email confirming that the amount has been added to your account.
- Step Three: Login to your Well.ca account and email any amount to any friend! Please double check the email address before sending.
- Method Two:
- Step One: Enter the recipient's email address before adding the gift certificate to your cart. This way we know who to send your gift certificate to!
- Step Two: Once the order has been processed internally, we will send the entire amount of the gift certificate to the email address provided. We'll also send you an email confirming that the gift certificate was sent successfully.
If for some reason we are unable to send the gift certificate to the address you provided, the funds will be transferred to your gift certificate account on Well.ca. You may then log in to Well.ca and try sending the gift certificate again.
The recipient must create a Well.ca account to redeem gift certificates. To redeem funds, use the redemption code or link provided to you via email. Funds can only be transferred once. Discounts cannot be applied to the purchase of gift certificates. Gift certificates can be used to pay for shipping charges. Gift certificates do not expire.
We're sorry! This item does not qualify for free samples during Sample Month.
Other Well.ca Products
Karen: a few months ago
A great gift, once it actually arrived. Getting it to show up was a bit of a hassle. My sister never received it after I purchased it, and I had to call customer service just to get it issued. The customer service agent told me that they frequently have problems with their electronic gift card delivery service, and that a lot of the times cards never show up to the email recipients they're sent to. The problem was solved, but still, it would be nice if Well actually fixed their system to ensure proper delivery of electronic cards.