This WORLD CLEAN Hair and Skin Cleanser is a multipurpose shampoo and body wash in one that is both effective and safe. It will take two weeks to fully eliminate the residual chemicals and toxins present from the use of mainstream commercial products. Once the hair is restored, clients never go back.
- Serves as both a shampoo for the hair and body wash to cleanse the entire body.
- Multi-use - one product can be used to cleanse both skin and hair.
- Moisturizes and fortifies with Vitamins A through E, Cucumber Extract and Ivy Root
- Enhance shine and create soft, supple hair with Burdock Extract and Calendula
- Gentle formula can be used on entire family including babies
- Wonderful for shaving anywhere - face, legs, armpits
- Blends can be added to create a personal scent
- Perfect for removing any make-up, gentle and non-irritating
- Gentle enough for cleaning make-up brushes
Ingredients: Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Cocamphoacetate, Alkyl Polyglucoside, Glycerin, Glyceryl, Oleate, Xanthan Gum, Retinal Palmitate (Vitamin A), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Ergocalcliferol (Vitamin D), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Cucuminis Sativas (Cucumber) Extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy Root) Extract, Artium Lappa (Burdock) Extract, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower
Similar Body Wash & Shower Gel
Jovanna: a few months ago
I have been using the World clean and protect products for several months now. I find them to be much gentler on my very sensitive skin, and have found I can use small amounts with good results. I really appreciate the simplicity of the ingredients. I also use the lotion as a "carrier oil" for the essential oils I use. I am also very happy to support a Canadian product! The World site offers essential oil blends that can be added to the cleanser or lotion.
Regina: about a year ago
Love this as a facewash, body wash/shaving gel, and for body wash and shampoo for my toddler. Really like having one bottle to do almost everything I need it to do for the two of us. It doesn't work as a shampoo for me because I have to use too much of it to get a good lather for my long and super coarse hair (but I haven't yet found an unscented, made-in-Canada shampoo that DOES work for me). I like it so much for everything else that it does do that it's one of only 2 bottles in my shower (the other bottle being whatever shampoo I'm testing out at the time). I also like the World Protect as a light lotion or leave-in conditioner.