Wrinkles Schminkles InfuseFAST Facial Sheet Mask
This InfuseFAST Facial Sheet Mask is the ultimate anti aging Sheet Mask. The collagen and hyaluronic acid infused Sheet Mask works to visibly hydrate dry flaky skin, plump sagging skin while reducing the appearance of pore size, pigmentation, uneven skin tone and wrinkles - crows feet, under eye wrinkles, forehead wrinkles and frown lines.
This single-use cosmeceutical-grade hydrating Sheet Mask harnesses a unique formulation of 24 ingredients including marine collagen, peptides, anti aging actives, antioxidants and natural extracts and is designed to be used in clinic or at home. The use of the advanced biocellulose technology in the Mask material not only fits like a second skin, but also aids in the fast infusion of ingredients and is fully biodegradable.
- PLUMP with Marine Collagen
- BRIGHTEN with Vitamin C.
- HYDRATE with Hyaluronic Acid: Improves skin hydration and production of collagen, fights free radicals and maintains skin elasticity.
- STRENGTHEN with Peptides: Builds strength in the skin and works to support effectiveness of other ingredients.
BOOST YOUR RESULTS: Pair this with any of the Facial Wrinkle Patches - wearing them while you sleep - for the ultimate 24/7 skin treatment at home.
- Facial Sheet Mask is also perfect to use to prep and plump the skin before makeup application, working as an incredible skin primer leaving you with the ultimate glow!
Directions: 1. Open sachet, remove Mask from sheets & apply to face
2. Take some 'you' time & relax for 20 minutes
3. Remove Mask & massage any remaining serum into your skin
Ingredients: Aqua, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Lecithin,Trehalose, Hydroxyacetophenone, Betaine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Polyglutamate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Panthenol, Resveratrol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Mimosa Tenuiflora Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Gluconolactone, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1.