Suitable for ages 0-6 months.
- Distributed in hospitals, NICU and well-baby units nationwide
- Made wth a Soothie™ medical grade, latex free pacifier
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate Free
- The durable one-piece construction means no germs hiding between cracks so the pacifier stays cleaner.
- WubbaNub™ functions as one! Patented design prevents pacifier from being lost, dropped or even forgotten!
- Carefully calculated weight and size of plush animal keeps the WubbaNub™ near baby's mouth, whether lying on side or back, the car seat, sling or stroller.
- Plush animal makes it easy for baby to grasp and manipulate the pacifier.
- Easy to clean
Other WubbaNub Products
nikoo: a few months ago
It's a simple idea that works. Yes, it's overpriced and you could DIY it (making sure that a pacifier is securely fastened to a small plush toy with no moving/attached bits) but who has the time. I am happy with the purchase. I no longer search madly for that elusive pacifier and my little one can hold on to the wubbanub and sooth himself without loosing the pacifier...
Melissa: a few months ago
I find these a bit pricey however unlike tiny pacifiers that are constantly getting lost under the couch, blankets, just lost. Cheaper pacifiers often need to be replaced. We haven't lost this one, as well it props in my sons mouth so it stays. This saved my life with my third. He is a lazy sucker constantly stops so the pacifiers pop out and he starts crazy every few minutes. This isn't an issue with this pacifier, it stays in place well, so in my opinion it's worth the extra. Wish I found it for my first. He also loves touching the stuffy
Tiffany: a few months ago
Very cute and it stays in better than a pacifier without anything attached because you can angle or place it in how you need. It's easy to find. The nipple is also very similar to a pinky finger - my newborn took to this right away but not the other shapes. It's a life saver. He started holding it too at 5 weeks old.
Kimberly: about a year ago
LOVE. Easy to clean, helps bubs find it in the middle of the night and it's obvious when I ask "have you seen a fox?" The only thing is, my little one LOVED to take it out of his mouth when he's falling asleep (playing with it) and then bawls because he doesn't have anything to sucks on. I own a fox and a monkey now. Will definitely invest in more when #2 comes.
Lindsay: more than a year ago
I love the soother type as it was the one my baby chose but he is only 7 weeks and doesn't have the dexterity to hold the animal an always knocks it out of his mouth and gets frustrated. I originally purchased it as the soother with out the animal was always falling on the ground and I would have to go wash it. Unfortunately, he won't be able to use it until 6 months or so. The animal is very cute though!