1. Cardio Essentials contains Coenzyme Q10 and Hawthorn (an herb), which together help maximize energy production in the cells of your body (by facilitating the conversion of food into energy)
2. After age 25 the body makes less Coenzyme Q10 and by age 45 the decline is significant enough to result in a POWER SHORTAGE in your cells, placing you at risk for blood pressure problems, congestive heart failure, Parkinson’s disease and other serious health conditions
3. Studies show that Coenzyme Q10 supplementation can replenish the cells of the body with the Coenzyme Q10 helping to maintain optimal function of the heart and vascular system, the brain, and immune system
4. In order to get the Coenzyme Q10 you require after age 45, you would have to eat a half pound of sardines or 2.5 pounds of peanuts each day (not practical and too many total calories)
5. The active constituents in the leaves and berries of Hawthorn also boost energy production in our cells and open-up (dilate) the blood vessels that feed the heart muscle oxygen-rich blood (improving oxygen flow to the heart muscle).
6. Like Coenzyme Q10, Hawthorn has also been shown to improve blood pressure regulation.
7. Studies on patients with congestive heart failure and Parkinson’s disease patients show that the age-related decline in Coenzyme Q10 synthesis is a significant contributing factor to these problems (and supplementation in these cases has been shown to be helpful in the management of these conditions).
8. Cardio Essentials contains the perfect ratio of Coenzyme Q10 and Hawthorn to help maintain more youthful energy production as you age, as wells as helping to regulate blood pressure, support brain, heart and immune function, Cardio Essentials also includes the flavonoid Quercetin for added cardiovascular protection