Benefits & Recommended for:
- Variety of digestive problems
- Feeling of heaviness after meals
- Difficulty digesting a fatty meal
- Hepatic and biliary deficiency
- Slow digestion
- Lazy liver
- Black radish and artichoke can be advantageously combined with other hepato-biliary plants such as boldo or milk thistle.
Precautions & Adverse Effects:
- Do not use if you are allergic to plants of the daisy (Asteraceae/Compositae) family or if you have a bile duct obstruction.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or if you have gallstones.
- Hypersensitivity (allergy) has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use. Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
Adults: Take 2 capsules twice daily, with the two biggest meals of the day, for example lunch and dinner.