Benefits & Recommended for:
- Lifeless hair and weak, brittle nails
- Nervous impairment
- Supplement for athletes, sportsmen and heavy workers
- For those dieting or for anyone who wants a good nutritional supplement.
- Brewer's yeast is an excellent food supplement. In its inactivated form, it is safe for people with an impaired immune system.
Precautions & Adverse Effects:
- Do not use if you are allergic to yeast products, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Brewer's yeast is obtained from malt fermentation and may contain traces of gluten. Do not use if you have gluten intolerance (celiac disease). Contains tyramine. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking antidepressants.
Adults: Take 2 to 3 tablets 3 times daily, with a meal.