- Helps relieve symptoms of the common cold, flu and other upper respiratory tract infections. Also cough, tonsillitis and bacterial and viral infections
- Tonifies the immune system
- Traditional remedy well known for its effects on colds
- Echinacea is recognized as effective at reducing the severity and duration of cold and flu symptoms
- Conventional cough syrups are contraindicated for children 6 years and younger, but Adrien Gagnon Echinacea syrup is safe for children as young as 2 years old
- Children 2 to 4 years old: Take 1 teaspoon (5 ml), 2 - 4 times daily.
- Children 5 to 9 years old: Take 1.5 teaspoons (7.5 ml), 2 - 4 times daily.
- Children 10 to 14 years old: Take 3 teaspoons (15 ml), 2 - 4 times daily.
Each c. tsp (5 ml) contains:
- Echinacea [Echinacea purpurea] (root) Extract 4:1 equivalent to 150 mg of dried plant. - 37.5 mg
Precautions & Adverse Effects: Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if your child has a progressive systemic disease such as tuberulosis, leukosis, collagenosis or multiple sclerosis or if you are taking immunosuppressants or if symptoms worsen or persist.
Canadian Brand, Non-GMO, Dairy free, Peanut free product, Tree nut free product, Natural