Benefits & Recommended for:
- Herb-based formula
- Used in Herbal Medicine as a gentle laxative or to fight occasional constipation
- Stimulates urinary secretion
- Helps prevent constipation
Precautions & Adverse Effects:
- Reduce dose or discontinue use if abdominal cramps, spasms or pain occur.
- Allow 6 to 12 hours for effect to occur.
- Do not use for more than 7 consecutive days.
- Do not use if you are pregnant of breastfeeding, if you are allergic to the Asteraceae (daisy) family or if you have abdominal pain, nausea, fever, vomiting, hemorrhoids, chronic gastrointestinal disorders, if you are taking thiazide diuretics, corticosteroids, licorice root, or other drugs that may aggravate electrolyte imbalance.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have a kidney disorder or are taking heart medications; or after use it symptoms persist.
- For occasional use only.
Adults: Take 3 to 5 capsules daily, one capsule after each meal, or 1 capsule after breakfast and 2 capsules after lunch and dinner, as needed. Take 2 hours before or after taking other medications.