- Helps elimination of waste matter
- Activates urine secretion
- Gently fights constipation
Dosage: Adults: To be taken instead of tea or coffee, one to three times daily. To prepare the infusion: Place a tea bag into a cup, pour boiling water and steep 5 to 8 minutes. If desired, sweeten with honey to taste.
Each tea bag contains:
- Peppermint [Mentha piperita] (leaf) 330 mg
- Burdock [Arctium lappa] (root) 270 mg
- Bearberry [Arctostaphylos uva-ursi] (leaf) 240 mg
- Sarsaparilla [Smilax officinalis] (root) 240 mg
- Cascara sagrada [Rhammus purshiana] (bark) 240 mg
- Senna [Cassia senna] (leaf) 180 mg
Similar Fibre & Laxatives
Other Adrien Gagnon Products
Shy D: more than a year ago
I've been taking this for about 3 days now. The taste is extremely bitter, so I prefer to drink it cold. It works well, I drink it in the morning and by the next day I go to the bathroom. I'm using it to help drop some weight. I work out 4 days a week and eat healthy, haven't seen weight loss results yet. But my stomach feel flatter.