Benefits & Recommended for:
- Prevention of memory loss
- Decrease in mental acuity
- Lack of concentration
- Premature aging
- Circulatory problems
Note: Regularly taken with antioxidant supplements, ginkgo significantly contributes to the fight against premature aging.
Precautions & Adverse Effects:
- Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 6 weeks.
- Do not use if you are taking health products that affect blood coagulation (e.g. blood thinners, clotting factor replacements, acetylsalicylic acid, ibuprofen, fish oils, vitamin E) as this may increase the risk of spontaneous bleeding.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or if you are taking medications for diabetes, high blood pressure or seizures.
Adults: Take 2 capsules daily, with a meal.