Benefits & Recommended for:
- Glucosamine sulfate is known for its benefits on joint tissues and against joint pain. Elk velvet antler completes the action of glucosamine by providing other important constituents of joint cartilage, such as chondroitin, collagen and hyaluronic acid. Elk velvet antler is a great combination of protective elements for the prevention of joint degradation.
- The body's natural production of glucosamine, chondroitin, collagen and hyaluronic acid decreases with age. Using supplements for these substances is therefore important for those who have age-related articular problems.
- This product is sodium free and is safe for people with hypertension (high blood pressure). Glucosamine sulfate supplies 125 mg of potassium per capsule
Precautions & Adverse Effects:
- Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms worsen.
Adults: Take 3 capsules daily, with a meal.
Use for minimum 4 weeks to see beneficial effects.